My wife and I spent one night in the hotel during a short visit to Caen. We would recommend you check the market day (Sunday) as if you have a room with window on the marina, then the noise will start pretty early... 6am... Other than that, it is a well staffed establishment: it has all one would expect from a Mercure hotel. Good value for money, friendly and efficient service. Check in and out was dealt with efficiently and we may go there again if the opportunity arises.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Caen Centre Port De Plaisance Hotel
- Mercure Caen Centre Port De Plaisance Hotel Caen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Normandy in the city of William the Conqueror: the Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance, located in the city center, has 126 luxury rooms, renovated in 2009, including 24 Privilege Rooms and 4 suites, all with air conditioning. Our Atrium and 6458 sq. ft (600 m²) of modular conference rooms can be booked for receptions and seminars. Private paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.