“Great little hotel by the Railway Station in Caen” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel De Rouen

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Caen
Hotel De Rouen
You added Hotel De Rouen to your Saves list
8 Place De La Gare, 14000 Caen, France   |
Ranked #37 of 44 Hotels in Caen
Rijnsburg, The Netherlands
“Great little hotel by the Railway Station in Caen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We arrived at this hotel very late in the evening and Mareys greeted us, she promptly checked us in and gave us all the info we needed. The room was clean, ample and the bed was very comfortable. Our room was on the street side but as there were shutters on the window and so no street noise was heard.
Breakfast was typical French breakfast and very filling. I will certainly stop there again when I am passing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Watford UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2009

I stopped at this hotel in June for one night. I had noticed it on a previous visit to Caen, what drew my attention initially was the very reasonable room rate of 40 Euros. When I travel I am simply looking for somewhere to put my head down, extensive facilities, restaurants, wi-fi, gyms etc. do not feature in my requirements.
Booking my stay was easy, I sent an email, the quote came back very quickly and I was booked. The proprietor took my booking on trust, no need for me to leave credit card details.
Upon arrival I was made very welcome and the usual etiquettes were explained. My room was clean, tidy and had ensuite facilities. The shower was very invigorating.
If you are looking for a no-frills, clean, comfortable and inexpensive Hotel, then this fits the bill.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Been to Hotel De Rouen? Share your experiences!