Le Castel Nobel Guesthouse is a great place from which to explore Normandy. It is right in heart of Bayeux, just minutes from the tapestry and the centre of town, and a very short drive to the British War Cemetery. The welcome was wonderful and every effort was made for us to be comfortable. It really felt like a home away from home, but we still felt that we had privacy. And it was great value too - two nights there cost us less than a night in a dodgy hotel in Paris. Would have no qualms staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.