The guesthouse is a really interesting building, we had the basement room which was very large and included our own lounge and also a small kitchenette. it was spotlessly clean, and very quiet. Madame does not speak English, but we have reasonable "Franglaise" and we do not expect the rest of the world to speak our language, when travelling. Madame was very friendly and polite, taking great pride in the presentation of the property. We ended up staying two nights as the area had so much to see and the stay was so enjoyable. We parked our car in the public carpark behind the property, taking the usual precaution of leaving the hatchcover, glovebox etc open to show there was nothing in the car, and it was unharmed and safe.
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.