This hotel is far beyond its class, especially for the 69 euros per night we paid for our suite. The myriad of enthusiastic reviews here are no fluke. The TV and free movies are nice; the fridge, microwave, and kettle were all useful and unexpected (in Europe, at least). The bathroom is spacious with both a shower area and a tub. The toilet is separate, oddly.
Overall, the room is spacious, with a convenient large table and shelf.
The location is also ideal, situated across the street from Lille Europe station, and a five minute walk away from Lille Flandres. 10 minutes will bring you into the city center, or nearly anywhere of note for that matter (i.e. the grand palais). Especially useful is the huge mall, with a Carrefour hypermarket, just between the two stations.
I only had a few minor complaints; some being the large holes in the bathroom door, and the spotty WiFi in my corner room on the 10th floor.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Lille Europe Hotel Lille
- Suite Novotel Lille Europe Hotel
- Accor Lille Europe
- Suitehotel Lille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 126 inviting 30 m² suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service, which includes WiFi and hardwired internet, calls to landlines within France, video and music on demand, music, photos and more. Located in the city centre, across from Lille Europe station and not far from Lille Flandres station. 24 hour services including Boutique Gourmande refreshments, fitness area, business corner. Bar, free massages on Thursdays and public outdoor pay car park. Accessible facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Suite Novotel Lille Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.