We stopped over at Lille from the Eurostar to catch an early local train in the morning. Both the Euro station and the local Lille station are within short walking distance of this hotel, there is also quite a few restaurants on the same street as the hotel. My interaction with staff was always positive and they were able to speak English which is wonderful since I cannot speak French. We stayed in a 3 person family room with three separate beds in a clean and fairly spacious room. The bathroom was clean and nice appeared to have newer fixtures. The room was equipped with a safe, a tv and wifi was available. The only negative thing I can think of is that the elevator is very small and can only really fit 2 people and 2 bags in it, but it was fine for me I just put my Nana and bags in it and sent them up and would meet them at the top. It was well worth the money for the location and the accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Flandres Angleterre Lille
- Flandres Angleterre Hotel Lille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Flandre Angleterre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.