Stayed for a weekend in beginning of December. My wife and I thought the place was clean, with friendly staff. There were comic books in the lobby for the kids, as well as two video game stations. This was well thought-out, providing entertainment while at the hotel. The in-hotel gym was clean and neat (never actually saw anyone else there). Breakfast was a combination of continental/english and was more than enough.
Right next to the train station (no noise problems though, even outside), a 1km walk to the center of Lille. Even in December this didn't seem like a big deal. I'm sure there are hotels closer to the center, but really the walk was no problem.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lille Centre Gares Hotel Lille
- Novotel Lille Centre Gares Hotel
- Novotel Lille
- Accor Lille Centre Gares
- Lille Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Lille Centre Gares is a modern 3 star hotel 2 min walk from Lille Flandres station, the Zenith and the Grand Palais, and 5 min from Lille Europe station and the city centre. Ideal for professional or private trips discovering all the region has to offer. 96 airconditioned rooms including 34 refurbished rooms and 5 suites. Enjoy our free fitness centre and patio. With our Family Offer available on request on Sunday you can keep your room until 5 p.m. Public parking at Lille Flandres station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Lille Centre Gares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.