This was booked as part of a Eurostar trip to Lille.
On arrival in Lille we were advised that the Metro would take us near to the hotel. Still rather a trek, even with wheely cases.
The hotel is very comfortable and our rooms looked to have been recently refurbished. The bedroom was suitable appointed, although we had to ask for refill of tea & coffee supplies. Also the air conditioning seemed to be more air circulation, rather than cooling. One night with window on to the balcony left open left me well bitten by mosquitoes. The bathroom / dressing room was nearly the size of the bedroom. Walk in powerful shower was excellent.
Breakfast was a buffet, fresh and with plenty of choice. If you are on a 'package' make sure that you are clear whether or not breakfast is included. Our package included "Breakfast Savings" and there seemed some concern that that did not mean a full buffet breakfast. The matter was settled by showing our paperwork and no additional charge was made.
xe had a view of the street with
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lille Centre Opera Hotel
- Mercure Lille Centre Opera Hotel Lille
- Accor Lille Centre Opera
- Mercure Lille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming hundred-year old hotel in the heart of Lille. Near railway stations, the Opera, the Grand Square, the Beaux-Arts museum and the Convention/Exhibition Centre. Bar and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Lille Centre Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.