We stayed at the Cosy's in Lille for 1 night whilst visiting Lille to enjoy the Christmas market and atmosphere.
There's a 10 euro charge to park in the car park behind the hotel and there is no where else to park that close so you are left with little option, although the parking is gated and secure.
Upon entry to the room it seems basic but adequate. However on further inspection you are left disappointed by the stained and dirty sofa bed, the mould around the shower and the free wifi that does not work.
In addition the heating for the hotel is controlled for the entire hotel and not by each room individually, so no matter how high you turn it up you'll only get what the hotel has decided to give you, which meant we were cold at times.
For the price we paid we felt that the accommodation was poor, and we would not look to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Cosy`s Lille Vauban Hotel Lille
- Cosy`s Lille Vauban Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vauban district is located on the verge of Lille's greenest area, the countryside in the town centre. From your aparthotel, the 45 hectares of the Bois de Boulogne is just a stone's throw away, or you can stroll into town in under a quarter of an hour. The Cosy’s Vauban residency provides clients with tranquillity, a precious commodity in a downtown environment. 46 suites from 20 to 40m2 with private parking in a superb location. Cosy´s is coming to Lille. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cosy's Lille Vauban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.