We stayed here on one of the coldest weekends in January - snow on the ground and still falling. The hotel room, however, was warm and cosy and spacious enough to easily accommodate an extra bed (we were two adults and one child). It was very helpful, particulary given the conditions, to have a fridge and kitchenette to use.
Close to the hotel is Gambetta metro and the Wazemmes area. Visit the fabulous Sunday market if you are there at the weekend. This area was very lively and multicultural with a 'local' feel - a good contrast to the culture of old Lille (which was fabulous in a different way).
We would definitely use Cosy's again - our last minute booking represented real value for money, which was great as Lille is a surprisingly expensive city.
- Also Known As:
- Cosy`s Lille Vauban Hotel Lille
- Cosy`s Lille Vauban Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vauban district is located on the verge of Lille's greenest area, the countryside in the town centre. From your aparthotel, the 45 hectares of the Bois de Boulogne is just a stone's throw away, or you can stroll into town in under a quarter of an hour. The Cosy’s Vauban residency provides clients with tranquillity, a precious commodity in a downtown environment. 46 suites from 20 to 40m2 with private parking in a superb location. Cosy´s is coming to Lille. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cosy's Lille Vauban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.