“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were stoked to find this little gem after searching out a place that does "real coffee." We got a good flat white and a yummy home made pizza for lunch and really enjoyed the vibe. The staff were super friendly and were happy to recommend other places to eat/ drink, and they spoke english. Would definitely come back if in Toulouse again.

Madrid, Spain
“great coffee and generous brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

After reviewing the comments on this place, we visited. The information on when the restaurants and cafés is very ambiguous, since it doesn´t say the correct hour some places begin to work. Some webs said the brunch began at 11:30 and only in sundays. It is not true! The brunch was on a saturday and was served after 12:00pm. We didn´t have breakfast because we thought they served early. The people working there were really friendly, spoke in english and a bit of spanish. The coffee is really good! Since we had to wait 30 mins for brunch, they gave us a cookie with our coffee. There were four dishes for the brunch menu. The brunch menu changes so, first ask what they are serving before staying.
1. eggs with mint and parmessan cheese
2. grilled veggies ( eggplant, red peppers, onions and zucchinis)
3. "spanish bocadillo" sandwich with chorizo, manchego cheese
4. grilled fruit (pear)
5. brownie
5. a drink of choice

Quite a lot of food! 40 euros for 3 lattes, 2 brunch menus and 1 juice.

What I didn´t like is that the toilet is next to the kitchen, so you have to go through the kitchen in order to use it.
Other than that, it was really good. When back in Toulouse will for sure go back.

Visited November 2013
Toulouse
“Best coffee in Toulouse. Period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This place has friendly staff serving the best coffee in Toulouse. I've lived in Toulouse for 4 years and have not come across a place serving better espresso-based coffee. And they know how to steam milk without overheating and stretching it beyond recognition like most of the other cafes in France. After having lived in Melbourne (Australia) for 10 years I know a thing or two about what good coffee should taste like, and this place is just perfect!

• Visited November 2013
sydney
“Coffee perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I usually like to eat like the locals when travelling. My one exception is coffee. I may be a snob, but not many people make an espresso like we do in Australia, so I really miss it! This little cafe was perfect. The guys running the cafe actually explained the Australian connection. It is an Australian in Paris who provides the beans. Smooth and full bodied with no bitterness whatsoever.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France
“Amazing little coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I love this coffee shop, I've been living in toulouse for 2 years now and only finding this place about a year and a half ago, I've become quiet the regular, every time some one comes to visit or I'm just hanging with my friends we always go here... It supply's great service, really friendly staff and the best hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!! A must try if your in toulouse...

• Visited October 2013