We stayed here for three days and picked this hotel due to its price and location. It is located right in the center close to all the shops, restaurants and bars. The hotel has parking underground and is a little trek from the car to the hotel so if you have luggage, drop it off first and then park. It is secure parking but beware of the tight turns. The hotel itself tends to cater for business people on budgets and workers as the rooms have extensively kitted out kitchenettes which are decorated with modern colours. You could easily do self catering here. The bed was comfy with extra pillows in the cupboard. The shower was good and had a separate toilet by the entrance. Cigarette smoke can be smelt in the corridors( not sure on the smoking policy). Breakfast was €10 euros but was very nice in the lounge with tv, sofas and a comp coffee/ tea/ hot choc machine. The food included boiled eggs which you did yourself, cheese, meats, toast, cereals and yogurts and fruit. Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel and would defiantly use it again.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Toulouse Parthenon Hotel
- Adagio Toulouse Parthenon Hotel Toulouse
- Residence Parthenon Toulouse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Toulouse city centre, 15 mn from the airport and Airbus training centre, private parking. 99 spacious fully equipped apartments: kitchenette, separated rooms, living room with sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Adagio Toulouse Parthenon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.