I go to Toulouse about three times a year for work.
A colleague had advised me to stay at "Les Capitouls" -- and I was not disappointed! From now on, I will always book a room there (I just did, for my next trip) -- I strongly recommend it, especially because of:
- the very personalised service (none of those long queues and anonymity); it is a small hotel, it really makes a difference (unlike all the "Hilton factories", so to speak)
- the breakfast buffet (with organic & fair trade fruit juice such as mango and lime -- very original)
- the location (the airport shuttle bus stops at Jean Jaures, a few meters away -- you just need to cross the streeet -- and from Jean Jaures you can also catch the underground, line A and line B, or even walk to your meeting, if it is in the centre)
- the free wifi (it always annoys me when hotels want to charge extra for that -- even when on business (on expenses) it feels rather petty to hear at reception "if you want internet access, you also need to pay extra" -- surely this should be regarded everywhere as part of the "basic package")
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Toulouse
- Best Western Toulouse
- Toulouse Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel housed in former private mansion with the charm of Toulouse brick vaults; sets in the historic area on a beautiful avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Les Capitouls Toulouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.