“Still desperately looking for a good hotel in Toulouse” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Citadines Wilson Toulouse

You added Citadines Wilson Toulouse to your Saves list
Citadines Wilson Toulouse
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8 Blvd. de Strasbourg, 31000 Toulouse, France (Belfort)   |
Ranked #83 of 135 Hotels in Toulouse
Berlaar
“Still desperately looking for a good hotel in Toulouse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I don't know what is going on in Toulouse but I keep on struggling to find a good hotel in Toulouse. This was my fourth stay and was again disappointed in some way. Call it a studio, call it a room, but because of the single high positioned small window it felt like prison. Couldn't look outside. Curtains do reach the floor though. Only the window bars were missing. Opening the window was no option either because of the noise produced by the "boulevard". Needless to say breakfast was poor ( it is obvious breakfast is optional in France ). The breakfast corner made me remind of a typical american chain hotel. Lack of charm. Inconsequent room refurbishing ( painting walls w/o painting the bottom section. Replace the bed but keeping the poor doors. Change the heating system but leave the old system, ... ). Only the bed was very good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed at the hotel when i had to take the aircraft delivery for my company. I was with other 9 colleagues from the company. The location of the hotel is good. It is in the central of the city. The retaurants are around the hotel. So it is easy to find a place to eat. The supermarket is just next to the hotel. Although the room is small, but i like it. They provide the kitchen set, so I could cook. Good place to stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

The room was well equipped with the kitchenette and it was in a good location. However, the window was broken and wouldn't close properly so the noise and the cold were let in. The hotel breakfast was the worst I have seen in France with very limited choice for the price.
Would be very disappointed if I had paid full price for the room!

• Stayed December 2012
France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I booked the room through Latebookings.com so I was half expecting to be allocated a noisy room, small, etc but we were very pleasantly surprised. A twin room with kitchenette, bathroom and separate loo, all quietly tucked away at the back of the hotel on the first floor. We didn't really encounter many staff but those we did were friendly and courteous, it was all we needed for a one-night visit to the Christmas market.
If I were to be a bit nit-picky, then the bathroom could probably do with a deep steam clean and the paintwork could be redone but all in all a very comfortable room.
I recommend the hotel for anyone wanting to be in the bustle of central Toulouse (a beautiful city, by the way) with the option of self catering if you want it. There is an Intermarche just next door with all your daily needs and many excellent restaurants very close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here with a group over to watch the Rugby at Toulouse. In my opinion this aparthotel is a bargain. It might not be luxurious but it was clean, functional and brilliantly located. The breakfast is pretty good by continental standards, you can have a boiled egg in addition to the standard continental fayre and you can take breakfast as late as 10am (10.30 at weekends). I don't know waht people who have slated this place were expecting, but if you want a simple, clean apartment that gives you the option of cooking for yourself, but is also surrounded by good eating and drinking options then this is perfect. 100 yards away is The Melting Pot which is a very british/irish bar with a friendly atmosphere and rugby mad, and Le Piazza Papa also a sand wedge away was a great place for food with a great choice and very friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Toulouse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I chose to stay in an apartment as I love cooking for myself, and being single, find it tedious going to restaurants alone for every meal. Also I have lots of likes and dislikes that cannot be catered for very easily in France so what better than to stay in Citadines, central Toulouse. I was able to walk absolutely everywhere, added to that a brilliant supermarket next door with long opening hours, and free Internet access and a decent bed and TV and for me - the highlight was a dishwasher. I hate washing up. I never wash up at home so why go on holiday and wash up. I also liked the fact that everything was included in the kitchen - including proper cutting knives, a bread board, and tin opener and of course the ubiquitous wine opener. All utensils were of high quality and everything in the kitchen and bathroom was spotless.
The staff were brilliant and extremely helpful at all times.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

toulousewilson, General Manager at Citadines Wilson Toulouse, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for your compliments about our serviced residence during your recent stay. Your feedback motivates us to do better to ensure that our residents have a warm and pleasant experience. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service. We hope you will stay with us again.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have stayed at Citadines elsewhere and like the format because you can make your own breakfasts and eat meals in when you wish. The studios have a stove top, fridge, dishwasher and plenty of dishes and cutlery. In France you can always buy excellent take away food, especially in markets, add your own bottle of wine and you can then eat very well for much less than in a restaurant. We usually eat out and in on alternate days when we stay at Citadines.
The Toulouse version had friendly staff, was well equipped and very convenient for the magnificent Victor Hugo market (6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - closed Mondays) and a supermarket right next door. Overall, it matches Citadines we have frequented in Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Citadines Wilson Toulouse, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to have you stay with us. We appreciate your review and the compliments about our service and facilities. I will share your compliments with my colleagues. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again