“Nice French Food and Vine” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Potenza, Italy
“Nice French Food and Vine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had a pleasant dinner in this brasserie.
The dining room was elegant and well illuminated. The toilette was reasonably clean and working.
The service was good and expert.
From the suggested menu I had a nice Angus filet and a chocolate dessert.
I enjoyed both.
They had a rich choice of vine. from which I had a very good Côtes du Rhône red vine (I don't remember the name but is the bottle they sell at 22 euros, I warmly suggest this vine). We was in 2 person and we pay 39 euros per person.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brazil
“Good food and efficient service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We went late in the afternoon for lunch.At this time they only have few plates to offer. But all the plates were very tasty.

Visited February 2012
Tournefeuille, France
“The food was excellent but the service was really too slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We were a party of four, when we order the place was not full but it still took about 15 minutes for the bread and over 30 minutes for the appetizers ( mixed cold meat and foie gras) to reach the table. Besidethat, the food was excellent, especially the shrimps with calamari and the scallops, and the dessert of the day (baba') was off the chain. We spent 190 Euro for 2 appetizers, 4 entrees , 4 desserts and 3 glass of wine. A little bit pricey but, considering the location, it was acceptable.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
surrey
“Superb restaurant - delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Visited Toulouse with family from Toulouse, Andorra and nearby rural France. Spur of the moment at lunchtime as we were in Place Wilson when rain started. We all had starters and a main course and we loved everything. I remember and can taste the fantastic boudin noir even now.
£20 a head was pretty reasonable. Would be very happy to visit again

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
liedekerke, belgium
“Poor restaurant, especially for that price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Went with my working collegues to this restaurant. Service was poor, it took an eternity before the waiter came to our table. When we wanted to order something he seemed to be ignoring us. We choose for a starter with main course. The starter was fine, but my steak was almost raw and I asked for well done. The quality of the meat wasn't great either with big chunks of fat on it. My friend ordered chicken, which wasn't coocked properly either.
It started to get cold and we asked the waiter for the heating, which he didn't turn on. Somewhat later another waiter turned the heating on for a couple some tables further away.
So it looks to be a promising restaurant but I will not return there.

• Visited June 2011