“One of the best steaks I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Meet the Meat

Meet the Meat
18 boulevard de Strasbourg, 31000 Toulouse, France (Belfort)
+33 5 61 48 50 59
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 1,372 Restaurants in Toulouse
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Belfort
Cinderford, United Kingdom
“One of the best steaks I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were walking aimlessly around Toulouse on our first night trying to find a nice restaurant.
We were undecided on where to eat so took a chance on this quaint little restaurant. We were so glad we did.
The whole dining experience was simply perfect. Our waitress was very attentive as spoke English fluently. All of the staff actually seemed really friendly, young and cool (but not arrogant).
I had the steak with fois gras on top. What a brilliant combination!
I am a huge fan of steak and this has to be one of the best I have eaten.
After the meal I was pleasantly surprised with the bill. It was so reasonable!
I strongly advise anyone to go to this restaurant and try and splendid evening in Toulouse.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

toulouse
“Birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We turned up at this restaurant on the night of my 69th birthday and we could not have found a better place to celebrate the occasion. The food was out of this world, the service was superb and really friendly, I even got a candle in my dessert when they found out what we were celebrating, and the offer of an armanac on the the house. The atmosphere was very warm and relaxing, so all in all it was a terrific experience and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you all in Meet The Meat for making my birthday a very special experience!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Great atmosphere, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We rocked up at this restaurant at 11pm, having flown in from Gatwick on easyjet on Saturday night. We thought we'd have to go for pizza, so this recommendation from our hotel was a real result. Even at that time the resaurant was still buzzing, service was friendly and food was as delicious as everyone says. Great concept, definitely worth going.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Steak and chips - OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The title says it all , full menu of meat dishes, well cooked and simple in fairly basic surroundings - plastic chairs & tables under a large canopy.
The food was cooked as requested and presented simply, if you want a steak and not much else - perfect!

Visited September 2013
York
“Good atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The entrecote steak wasn't as tender as a the l'Entrecote, but the atmosphere was better, and the service wasn't as rushed.

Visited September 2013