“Great hotel, great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport

You added Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4Bis, Rue Alain Fournier | Saint Martin du Touch, 31300 Toulouse, France   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
15% off
Ranked #16 of 135 Hotels in Toulouse
Mobile, Alabama
“Great hotel, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We got to the hotel early but they were able to give us a room immediately. It was clean, comfortable and spacious. In addition had a great ice machine! That evening we ate from the bar menu and it was good, not great but good. The next morning we had a lovely breakfast buffet. The pancakes were not hot and they immediately fixed the burner and microwaved mine. They seemed to immediately tend to the customers needs and did it with a smile.

Room Tip: Great hotel near the airport and Airbus.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Monterey, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Even though it was more expensive than I'd planned, I booked the hotel because I had a 7:15 am flight and wanted an airport hotel with a free shuttle.

As another reviewer noted, the shuttle is small, you can't reserve it until you actually check in, and I was told upon checkin that the 5:30 am shuttle that I needed was full. My options, said the very nice woman at the desk, were to take a later shuttle (pushing the timing very close) or pay for a taxi.

Wi-fi in the rooms is pricey, even though I am a Marriott member, but eventually the staff agreed to comp wi-fi in my room since the shuttle was not available.

The room and bathroom were comfortable with a mini-fridge in the room. I ate in the restaurant (without a car, there are no other alternatives) and the portions were large. It felt like being in the US because of the number of diners speaking English.

When I got to the front desk at 5:20 am, it turned out that there had been a cancellation and I was now on the 5:30 shuttle, which I greatly appreciated.

I'd have given the hotel an additional star, had the shuttle been able to accommodate more people.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Mauro C, Directeur général at Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Guest

I am sorry to read that you had some issues with the shuttle.
On the same side I am very happy to read all other positive comments and I thank you for that.

Unfortunately the legislation only allows us to run shuttles up to 8 places. We do have one shuttle and on pick times a second driver that can run a second car.

We always try to improve our service and we will take your comment in consideration when reviewing the schedule for the future.

In the meantime I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon again at the Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport.

Mauro C.
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Nice to have a free shuttle to and from the airport. We enjoyed the pool and supper in the restaurant. The room was nice. The staff in the whole hotel were friendly and helpful. We bought the little bear at the front desk, the money goes to the local hospital. What a great souvenir of France. We have everything we needed. We walked to the nearby town to shop at the mall and grocery store. We would definitely return.

Room Tip: every room is nice
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This hotel was a disappointment. We selected it as an airport hotel with a shuttle service to the adjoining Toulouse airport but were told after checking in all the early morning shuttles to the airport were full, so we would have to call a taxi. Had we known we would have to call a taxi to get to the airport we would have stayed in a much better hotel in central Toulouse.
The restaurant was open for early dinner, a big plus in France. The food was good but only part of the food ordered was actually served. The room was satisfactory, but the airconditioning was a disaster, alternating between far too hot and far too cold continually without the thermostat being touched, resulting in a very poor night's sleep. The hotel failed to make the booked wake-up call and another guest was put into the taxi with us on departure to the airport, although this reduced the cost by 5 euros. We considered it very overpriced and guests had to pay extra to use the internet in their rooms, always a sign of a poor hotel in this day and age.
Try the Holiday Inn or somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Mauro C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on what appears to have been a negative experience at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for the service failures you experienced.

I would be remiss, however, if I did not mention that it can happen that a suttle can be full at time of reservation, becouse we have to operate with the system of "first come first serve" ; In Toulouse we can only run shuttles with maximum 8 places, as all other Hotels also do.

However according to your comment there are other negative points in the review but we would like to discuss the matter directly so that we can work towards a suitable resolution and restore your faith in our hotel and service team. Please contact myself, or another member of our management team directly at your earliest convenience. You can reach me at +33 5 3439 8000

With best regards
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Close to Airbus and airport. We stayed at weekend and room rate was great value. Rooms are fresh and modern and makes a good business hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Free car parking and just 10 mins car ride to downtown.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mauro C, Directeur général at Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Guest

I am very happy to read your comment and to learn that your stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport was satisfactory. My team and I will be more than happy to welcome you again next time when you visit Toulouse or the region.

With best regards

Mauro Cerutti
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This hotel is perfect if you are in town to visit Airbus, which is what me and family were in town for. The ladies at the front desk during check-in and check-out were all very cordial and helpful, with them holding our bags safely since we had an evening flight back to Paris. Rooms are nicely appointed and clean. What really impressed my family about this hotel is the restaurant downstairs. We had two meals, a dinner and a lunch the following day. Both meals were excellent, food quality that is unheard of at a Courtyard Marriott in the US.

Only issue that I still have yet to get resolved is points credit for my stay. Although I got the room complimentary via points, I did spend money at the restaurant for two meals. However, no points were ever registered to my account, despite the fact.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sutton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The hotel is clean. The rooms are roomy & comfortable. The shuttle from the airport picks you up right outside the C door of the airport. The restaurant has good food & drink, The staff is most helpful to your needs & will assit you any way they can. Great @ helping you in getting around the area, on the bus route of you want to go into town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport? Share your experiences!