We recently stayed here with a group and cannot fault the attention we received, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Our room, on the third floor (with a lift), overlooked the valley, and it was a great view at any time of the day or night. The ceilings were sloping and we are tall so this did cause a few mishaps, bruised foreheads, but not a problem. The rooms could do with more wardrobe and drawer space, there was a large desk/dressing table that took up a large area that could have been used to extend the wardrobe. We had no problem with our shower. We would definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star BEAU SITE "Hotel with charm and character" recently renovated, stands in the centre of the medieval village providing the guaranteed comfort you expect from the Best Western group along with personal touch only a family-run establishment can offer. Individually decorated bedrooms, with air-conditioning, satellite TV, wifi and safe.Bar, restaurant, terrace overlooking the valley private car park and garage, and a swimming pool (1 km) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beau Site Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beau Site Notre Dame Hotel Rocamadour
- Best Western Rocamadour
- Best Western Hotel Rocamadour
- Rocamadour Best Western