the hotel staff were very good and helpful and multilingual, the food were excellent, it was a 4 course meal and you have a choice of the main course( 2 types of main course eg. lamb or fish).
only problem for us was not enough light in the room, compare to the their lounge or restaurant.
The hotel is very close to the sanctuary, less than 2 minutes. it is a good place to stay if you are a pilgrim.
we enjoyed our stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year round, Hôtel Saint-Sauveur is a contemporary hotel located in the vicinity of the Shrines. Its rooms are air-conditioned, cosily decorated, comfortable and modern and equipped with satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryers and safes. The restaurant serves quality international cuisine and buffet-style breakfasts. Famed for the welcome afforded by its personnel, the hotel also has a brasserie, a bar, a tea & ice cream room, a store and car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Saint Sauveur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Sauveur Hotel Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Hotel Lourdes