“Good Food, Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Tel - +33(0) 562 42 13 97Bar, Brasserie, Glacier, Pizza, Paella
Lipa City, Philippines
“Good Food, Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Every time I visit Lourdes, I always suggest to my group to try New Orleans Cafe. Its proximity to my preferred hotel in Lourdes is just a bonus but the primary reason why I keep on coming back here is the kind of satisfaction I get after every meal. The choices are plenty, the serving of food is hefty so you feel your money's worth, and the staff are incredibly accommodating. One time, a staff brought us a different dish from what we ordered and he changed it in a jiffy without any fuzz unlike in other restaurants where waiters would make faces or would insist that it is what you ordered. Maybe the staff there already remembers me for asking different kinds of sauces, specially Asian sauces, and they would patiently show me one by one what's in their cupboard. One time, the waiter, Tito, would hand me the chili sauce before I could make my order already knowing that I would ask for one.

They have their menu in several languages too, so anybody won't have a hard time making his/her order.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Naples, Italy
“Fun place, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stumbled upon this place across from our hotel and it was great. The food was good and the atmosphere was fun. The first day we ordered one of their specials. My husband and I each had steak, two eggs, salad and fries. It was a ton of food, but good for the price. Our daughters had similar meals as well. The next day we went back and had the special of the day. Filipe was our server both times.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Durham
“Great staff, nice atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Every time I visit Lourdes The New Orleans is where we congregate for coffee meals and drinks. The staff are great and very welcoming. It is on the red path and a natural place to stop after visiting the domain.

• Visited August 2011