Stayed for just 2 nights but for what we needed it was perfect, and in a great location. Clean, relatively modern and good facilites (balcony, wi-for, sat tv etc). Breakfast was very good with a variety of hot food, cold cuts, cheeses and pastries. Staff were excellent - we always appreciate English is not the first language but the staff were more than happy to assist us in any way we needed. The only downside is the bathroom which has the shower over the bathtub but no screen so water went absolutely everywhere. I suspect though they are fixing this as our friends room had a screen. Overall a pleasant stay and would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernity and comfort, two assets which characterize this non-smoking hotel in the contemporary style, where you can rest serenely. Place of exchanges and conviviality find here all the services necessary for a stay adapted to your needs. Its central situation is ideal to take advantage of all the leisure activities and the advantages of the metropolis Limousine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.