“A very good hotel to go to sleep close the Kings of Mallorca Palace” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Kennedy

You added Hotel Kennedy to your Saves list
Hotel Kennedy
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9 avenue Pierre Cambres, 66000 Perpignan, France   |
Ranked #23 of 42 Hotels in Perpignan
Manresa, Spain
“A very good hotel to go to sleep close the Kings of Mallorca Palace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The rate quality/price is very good. It is located behind Kings of Mallorca Palace, you need less than 5 minutes to see his walls. The staff of the hotel is so nice and friendly, they helped us always we need. The breakfast is very good and the terrace, where you can breakfast, is very comfortable.
The room of the hotel is very small, you only has just a half meter to walk. It is a good room if you only go to sleep (the bed is comfortable)

Room Tip: I recommend you have breakfast in the hotel. It is costs 8 euros and you can eat almost an English b...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I found this hotel had a room available upon checking online one evening. However,the next morning, when my travel plans had been finalised and i tried to actually BOOK a room the website advised me that there were no longer any rooms available. I therefore booked a room at another hotel.
I was somewhat confused, as, a short time later, i received confirmation of my booking, by email and by text message.
I proceeded to email the hotel explaining the above circumstances.
On arriving in Perpignan, as a matter of courtesy, i called in to the hotel to ensure no room had been booked in my name.
Unfortunately, it had. So i advised the manager, who was working on reception (again !!!...in person this time !!!) of the same circumstances that i had already explained to him by email (to which i had still not received a reply)
He took my mobile phone number and promised to ring me back the following day.
Six days later, i have received no phone call and no reply to my email.
I have however today noticed from my bank statement that i HAVE been charged for the room.
If my experience of such poor customer service is anything to go by, i am glad that i did not end up staying at this hotel.
(the hotel i DID stay at was the Hotel Aragon, which was first class !)

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

Whilst on holiday in Brittany we took a week out to travel south, staying at a different location each night. We travelled some 2,500 miles during that week, and so this review is based on a one night stopover in the hotel. The Hotel Kennedy was within an easy reach drive to the city centre; we walked there but better suited to a daytime walk than in hours of darkness. Hotel has some private parking and there is room in the street close by. The hotel is dated, the room was adequate and ok for one night but probably not one I would return to. We were travelling out of season and the price was very good. The city centre has many restaurants.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Burntwood, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Clean, pleasant staff, good breakfast, parking not ideal, just to the side of the hotel next to the pavement with no security at all. But we had no security problems. The walk in to town was longer than we thought, we got lost, the tourist map the hotel gave us did not have all the streets marked or shown, we ended up in the downtown area, no problems, but not too good with two females with us. When we finally made it to the town, it was well worth the walk. Found a great restaurant, had a brilliant meal, ordering meals for one, then sharing it with the others, so we all had a great variety of foods.But to return to the hotel, we decided to get a cab and not walk. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The staff are the best thing about Hotel Kennedy. A special thank you to Lizann who looked out for me during my stay.

The location isn't very central, bit of a walk to the main area with bars and restaurants.

Breakfast is €8 and nice. They're very relaxed about times so there was no rushing.

The room and bathroom were extremely clean.

I used the hair dryer on my last morning and it went on fire, there were actually flames present, but the lady at reception was lovely about it and I imagine they've bought a new one :-)

I had only one real problem while there. The hotel bills its rooms as being "soundproof". I thought this was strange. But on my last night I could hear the people next door to me talking. It was like they were in the room with me! It was so clear. The sound was coming from the air vent above my door. When they..you know..I just popped my ear plugs in and turned up the TV! In fairness to the hotel, I didn't complain (the couple's noise didn't last very long! ;-D) and so I didn't give them an opportunity to fix the issue. I imagine they would have been very obliging.

A pleasant stay in Perpignan.

• Stayed April 2014
Beverley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Very sweet polite staff who couldn't have been more friendly. Rooms are very clean, though I could hear my neighbour snoring, but all in all a fair price for my stay. Location is a little too far out of town to be ideal but the walks did me good.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Really nice hotel, with exceptionally friendly, welcoming and caring staff. They couldn't have done more and were fully bi-lingual (and even entertained my poor level of French!). We stopped over here on a long drive from France to Spain. Room was a decent size, a single but enough to sleep a couple. Decent price and good TV/Bathroom!! Perpignan town centre also a short walk away, so could soak up some of the nightlife! 5/5

Room Tip: Floors 2 & 3 have air-con, fans in 1st floor rooms. Ask the hotelier for a free coffee in the mo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Kennedy? Share your experiences!