“The best meal of our 10 day French trip” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
somerley, ringwood
“The best meal of our 10 day French trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Fantastic food. My husband loves Lebanese food and we found this restaurant by accident when exploring Nimes. My husband persuaded me and we had lunch there. The food was delicisous and in-expensive. We loved it so much that we can back the next evening when we were returning to see the Feria. Normally they don't allow evening bookings when the Feria is happening but our lovely waitress said she would reserve us a table for 8pm. The next eveving we turned up a little late as the bullfight had gone on longer than expected but our table was still there, reserved for us. We had the same food again as it was so delicious. I had Sharwama and the second time around I refused to offer any to my husband as he had already tried it on the first visit and I was going to eat it all myself.

If you are in Nimes you must try this place, the food is great, prices really reasonable and when the weather is fine you can sit outside and watch the world go by. It's located on Place du Marche so is very central.

• Visited September 2012