We stayed at the novotel hotel for a week and found it to be a good hotel. The rooms were very spacious with good facilities. The breakfast was nice with a great selection of breads and croissants as you would expect in France.
You can walk into the centre of Montpellier in 15 minutes if you cut through the Paragon shopping centre or talk the tram if you prefer.
We found it a good base for exploring this region of France. If you have a car then there are parking facilities at the hotel although be warned that the entrance and parking spots are extremely tight!
We had a very enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Montpellier Hotel Montpellier
- Suite Novotel Montpellier Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 116 inviting 40 sqm suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service including calls to landlines in France, video and music on demand, games, information and more. Swimming pool, parking garage, bar, Boutique Gourmande refreshments, gym, business corner, free massages on Thursday evenings. 10 minutes from the beach and the airport. 10 minutes walk from the city centre. Close to the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Suite Novotel Montpellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.