“Small healthy gem” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
York, United Kingdom
“Small healthy gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This seems to be owner managed, the lady said she has no staff. Therefore, the service is a bit slow. However, the food is great, using local ingredients in a thoughtful way with nice little touches. The drinks are good. We had our 3 year old with us and were given some free ate for her too which was a nice touch!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
“Très Très magical!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

It was around 2:30 pm, restaurants were closing and the ones are open seemed touristic so we kept on walking and then my husband stopped me and told me lets ask and stay , it was a small place and the owner is a lovely Parisian lady that didn't turn us down (although she was closed for lunch) and went inside to prepare for us a dish. Although we only ordered tarts and salads but they were amazing and the salad was fabulous, and then we ordered a chocolate cake, mama mia it was so good with that ginger souce. She also sells some of the products she use in cooking, she is very selective and I bought few stuff. And The price for me and my husband including coffees and the 3 products I bought was about €50 only!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barcelona, Spain
“cozy and healthy in Montpelier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been there and the owner, that also cook and tend to the shop, is the sweetest girl on earth, she take care of me as a mum ho gives you a hot ginger tea for your cough, with a smile and every thing :)
And Montpelier is beautifull, if you are around don't doubt in visit this place

Visited December 2012