I booked this hotel with full payment of room settled through internet except breakfast.
I did take breakfast in this hotel. So when I checked out, I told the dame that I need to pay the fees of 3 breakfast. First, the dame told me that I did not pay for the taxes de sejour and requested me to pay 6 euro more. But I did pay it when I booked the room. So I told her that I paid already. Then she looked at the computer and told me that the taxes de sejour was settled but the amount increased from 1 August that I need to pay an addition of 1.6 euro. As the amount was small, I paid for it. Actually, I had stayed in 3 other Mercure hotels in France in August. None of the other hotels asked me for that.
Certainly I will not come back to this Mercure Hotel and also will not recommend it to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Montpellier Centre Hotel
- Mercure Montpellier Centre Hotel Montpellier
- Accor Montpellier Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the historic heart and commercial centre of Montpellier and close to Le Corum events centre, this hotel is oriented towards culture and the arts. Authentic regional cuisine at La Cercle brasserie. Modular function rooms. Undercover pay parking. Restaurant facilities available on the weekend on request. South facing terrace cooled by an artificial misting system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.