This was a clean and modern hotel in a great location on the Place Comedie. We had a much larger room than we were expecting, but the bed was really uncomfortable - a wooden board with a mattress on top, and there weren't enough towels.
The suare was a bit noisy in the early evening from really bad buskers, but as it is pedestrianised there is no traffic noise.
breakfast was excellent.
we often stay at Ibis if we want a city centre location and this was ideal for that purpose.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie Hotel
- Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie Hotel Montpellier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful square in the city centre, the Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie hotel is ideal for exploring the pedestrian and shopping streets of the city. It is 10 minutes from the airport, 500 m from the historic centre and 5 minutes onfoot from the LE CORUM Convention Centre. The hotel has 100 airconditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for guests with limited mobility, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi Internet access. Public pay parking and numerous restaurants are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.