This was our 4th visit to Ibis Comedie, and once again we were more than happy with our 3 day stay. Rooms are larger than at most Ibis hotels, and service and cleanliness are excellent. The great thing about this hotel is that it is a 3 minute walk from Place de La Comedie and the city centre. Navigating into and out of the underground car parking is a challenge until you get the hang of it, so for a first time visit it is worth asking the hotel about how to approach the Triangle parking station.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie Hotel
- Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie Hotel Montpellier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful square in the city centre, the Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie hotel is ideal for exploring the pedestrian and shopping streets of the city. It is 10 minutes from the airport, 500 m from the historic centre and 5 minutes onfoot from the LE CORUM Convention Centre. The hotel has 100 airconditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for guests with limited mobility, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi Internet access. Public pay parking and numerous restaurants are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.