The main problem I had on arriving was determining where to park to unload my luggage. Normally one can park for a limited period outside the hotel's front entrance when unloading, but in the case of this hotel, this is not possible because of tramlines. The car park entrance is actually on the side of the hotel, away from the pedestrian entrance. An illuminated sign would be very helpful.
The rooms are not all the same size and shape, an in my opinion, are not well designed for anybody needing to set up a laptop computer. The workspace in most rooms is very small, and insufficient for connecting a printer.
The hotel is very comfortable, and the breakfast/restaurant area is very pleasant. I did not use the restaurant for dinner. There was not much choice and my favourite meals were either not listed, or included ingredients that I detested. There are plenty of restaurants nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 km from the city centre and the Zenith concert hall, 1 km from the Fabre Museum and the theatre. French refined cuisine at our friendly restaurant The Ambassador. Pool table, meeting facilities and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Montpellier Antigone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.