Stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and gave it a 'perfect' review. This time round though, it wasn't quite as good ... but by no means bad.
All the usual stuff was fine ... rooms, pool, kids facilties etc. The parking is free which is a real benefit too.
The one thing that seemed to be a let down was the standard of the breakfasts. Even though the hotel has the same buffet system as before and the same choice of food, it just didn't taste as nice this time round. As a result, I only took breakfast once (at 15 euros so not cheap), and tried local boulangerie's for the rest of the trip. Theres quite a few food places nearby so you never feel you have to be tied down to eating at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Montpellier Hotel
- Novotel Montpellier Hotel Montpellier
- Montpellier Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Montpellier is a 3 star hotel located 2 km from the centre of Montpellier and close to beaches. The hotel offers 163 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar and 13 conference rooms for your meetings and seminars for up to 200 people. This 3star hotel is equally suited to a business trip or a holiday in Montpellier with your partner or family. The hotel also features a free private car park and an outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Novotel Montpellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.