Only stayed the one night and enjoyed our stay. Modern well equipped hotel. Rooms, though not huge are adequate, very clean and with good facilities ( bottled water, tea/coffee). The bed was very comfortable and there was no noise. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking was reasonably priced too. About 5 mins walk to Place Comedie and the rest of the Old Town area so conveniently placed.
Our only gripe was the room was'nt ready despite arriving 2 hours after check in time - that said we were compensated with a drink in the roof top bar while we waited - so not that bad !
We did'nt eat here as loads of eating options in the town - same with breakfast - we had a very good petit dejeuner at one of the bars on Place Comedie for around 7euros and watched the world go by into the bargain.
Generally all very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier