The service from the front desk staff is excellent; very friendly and efficient with all sorts of inquiries, from restaurant recommendations to driving routes and sightseeing. The breakfasts are amazing in terms of variety and quality of food. And the rooftop setting is a wonderful way to start the day. The rooftop pool is understandably small but looks great. Free wi-fi and extensive tv offerings, recently renovated rooms, comfortable bed. The location is a bit unusual, attached to a shopping centre, but it is relatively quick to the old town on foot. The hotel is only let down by the small size of the rooms and small windows, which is a shame as otherwise it would be 5 stars. The separate toilet room is so small that you can hardly shut the door when inside. Why the designers went with such small rooms is unfortunate, as the rest of the package is top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier