I chose this hotel based on many positive reviews. It is very close to the center of Montpellier and next to the tram.
Yes, there's some noise at night when the tram passes by, but after midnight, I cannot recall hearing the tram again (perhaps I was already asleep :)
The rooms are clean and nice. Decent size too.
As to the perfume smell some other members have mentioned, I can confirm this is true but only at the hallways. The smell is quite strong and not very pleasant. Inside the room it is OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier