I spent two nights in the hotel as part of wedding party - the rooms were great the staff friendly and enthusiastic and all the details were taken care of. I had to make a change to my booking and it was handled quickly and pleasantly.
From parking within a few feet of the hotel access door in the multilevel carpark to the fine mojitos served poolside on the roof it all felt seamless and plush. The hotel itself is well located; an easy drive in off the autoroute and just a short walk up to Place de la Comedie at the edge of the old city centre.
There was a large group of us staying and I don't believe any of us had a problem the staff did not resolve within fifteen minutes. The sole quibble I heard was that you have to re-log on to the wifi every day and if this was the worst problem we had over three days, I think that speaks for itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier