I've been staying here nearly monthly for the past 3 years. Rooms are generally quite small, but clean and modern. Breakfast is good and staff are friendly. It's a 5 min walk from several restaurants and a quick taxi ride from -IMO, the best restuarant in Versailles- 'Au Chien Qui Fume'. It's hidden on a small side street, so no risk of being bothered by noise from traffic.
For the tourists, it's a 10 min walk from castle.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Mercure Versailles Chateau Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Versailles Chateau is located in the heart of Versailles, within easy reach of the three stations that connect to Paris and the airports, and close to the business district, museums and monuments. Offering 60 airconditioned rooms, including 8family rooms (please contact the hotel directly to book one of these) and 3 rooms for guests with limited mobility, the hotel also features a meeting room and an undercover pay car park, subject to availability. Public swimming pool nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Versailles Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.