This historic hotel is situated adjacent to the wonderful Chateau of Versailles. You can walk (or drive) out of the gates and straight into the estate of the Sun King. The sun-drenched terrace of the superb Verandah Restaurant immediately overlooks the park. The setting is about as perfect as it can be. If you want to explore Paris, you can be in the city centre in 20 minutes by car. Wow! We enjoyed excellent meals overseen by attentive and friendly staff, and used the very nice pool/sauna and well equipped fitness room. Don't visit this hotel if you are on a budget or expect complimentary wi-fi in your room! We were disappointed to arrive back one late afternoon to find that our room hadn't been made up. It was rectified immediately, but an inconvenience. I would however return tomorrow, but probably at the weekend when the fountains are operating in the Chateau gardens. Always look for a pre-paid rate which offers the best value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel