“great bistro” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Paris, France
“great bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Recommended by few friends we tried it during our summer time. really great bistro parisian food, wine list is great too, i would recommend it to everyone who wants the true Paris.
good food good service thank you all the team

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I went with my family and my brother as he lives in Paris the meat was gorgeous but perhaps more vegetables were needed. the place was small and cosy and I think the prices were average for Paris.
We were made to feel very welcome and lots of regulars seemed to pop in too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Highly over rated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Although this restaurant was recommended by a friend who had read about it in some travel magazine and had subsequently eaten there, I would not recommend it to anyone. Initially we were impressed with the cozy atmosphere, which quickly turned into a feeling of being a “sardine in a can” once all the tables were filled. The “Pan” in their name apparently does not relate to the cooking utensils, but rather how I would rate this establishment. Service was initially attentive, until all the “locals” arrived, and then it was hard to get the attention of the waiters. The menu was limited but looked enticing. That feeling ended with I looked at the table next to me (2 inches between tables, so you had to move table to get in and out of your seat) and saw a skinny little dog sitting on the lap of the person next to me with his (the dog’s, that is) paws on the table. At that point I was ready to leave, but we had already placed our order so we stayed. None of our 3 dinners were very tasty by any standard, so I don’t know how this place got any recognition in the media. With the thousands of restaurants in Paris, I would not return to this one.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta
“Great first dinner in Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My brother had found this restaurant on another website, and I'm so glad he booked it for us! We had a fantastic meal with fantastic wine and fantastic service (thank you, Arnaud!), even spotting 2 French movie stars dining while we were there. Though a bit tricky to find once you get off the Metro, it's worth the hunt!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worst meal in paris (and the most expensive one)!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We were very upset and most disappointed from the dinner we had. We were explaind by the waiter (there is no english menu) that the lamb dish was for two people and the price for it is 31?. We waited 30 minutes for a very small dish that was served cold and was full of fat. In general it wasn't tasty at all and we had to eat a lot of baguette to be full... at the end of the meal we were shocked to find out that the price was per person!!!!! We were very disappointed to be left with a 77? (including 2 glasses of wine and a dessert) bill and with a bad taste in our mouth! The manager was an antipathetic person who didn't give a damm about our complaint. It was absolutely our Worst experience in paris! Not recommended!