I've just brunched here with my husband, brother and parents.....
- Beautiful location, right on the Seine River near the Statue of Liberty
- Great jazzy music
- Confortable seating
- Nice and bright, even on a rainy day
- Classy decor
- Filling Enough: highlight was the chocolate melting cake... delicious!
- Relatively expensive (34 Euros per person) for not a huge brunch
- Only one glass of juice and one very small café latté per person
- We all took the smoked salmon and blinis: salmon was too thick and eggs had too much cream
- Service was ok but not great
- Charged 3.50 Euros for expresso at the end of the meal
If you own or manage La Plage Parisienne, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.