“Lovely little restaurant with great food and wine!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marguerite - CLOSED

Marguerite
50 rue de Clignancourt, 75018 Paris, France (Montmartre)
+33 1 42 51 66 18
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Description: TYPICAL FRENCH CUISINE FOR ALL KIND OF APPETITE IN MONTMARTRE.
Karlsruhe, Germany
“Lovely little restaurant with great food and wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This lovely little restaurant is really an insiders' tip in Paris.
Really great food and wine. Friendly and attentive service. Reservation highly recommened. During our visit many guests being turned away due to all tables were booked.
We will come back at our next visit in Paris.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I chose this restaurant because of reviews I had read, and its proximity to my sister's apartment. Booking online was easy, and I received a reply very quickly. On the evening, we were welcomed very warmly by our waiter, and he was very attentive throughout our meal. The menu was typically French. My friend and I chose the entrecôte, which was a really good size and well-cooked - however, it wasn't the best-tasting we had ever had. My brother-in-law had the lamb in a figue sauce, and he raved about it afterwards. The chunky chips were delicious, much better than frites. His dessert was a massive portion, but he managed to polish it off easily! The rosé wine was one of the nicest I have tasted. The atmosphere in the small restaurant was great and, despite the disappointment with the steak, I would go to this restaurant again on my next trip to Paris.

Stockholm
“Great dinner with the right atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We hade a great dinner with traditional french dishes, including foie gras, entrecote and creme brulee, presented in a more modern way. Excellent service and another wonderful Paris experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Lovely small restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very nice, small restaurant. Friendly staff and good menu. For main we had the steak for two which was tasty along with a good wine chosen by the waiter. I'd recommend emailing to ensure a reservation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Cosy little restaurant, food very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Unfortunately we did not book in advance, so when we got there it was fully booked. We decided to walk around to see if there is another place where we would like to eat but didn't find anything. So after one hour we went back and there was just another couple leaving so we were able to take their seats.
As it was already quite late we decided only to have a main. My boyfriend chose a steak and I went for the duck confit. Both were lovely and well cooked and the portions very generous.
The steak came with fries and salad and also 3 different sauces the duck came with potatoes fried in garlic and parsley and some salad too.
I can highly recoomend it but would advise to prebook.

• Visited September 2013