“good food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Marche

Le Marche
2,Place du Marche Sainte Catherine, 75004 Paris, France (Hôtel-de-Ville)
01 42 77 34 88
Neighborhood: Hôtel-de-Ville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very nice menu, reasonably priced and good service. The outside had heat lamps so it was warm even in 52 degree weather. They served artichokes for a first course that were really delicious

Visited May 2013

“Good Coffee...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

...nice athmosphere in the old streets of Paris. The prices are fair and service is very polite. View on the place beneath is also good. In cooler days there is a kind of wintergarden.

Concord, NH
“Became My Local on 2nd Paris Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed in a B&B five minutes away from this little square and chose this place my first evening after a long day of walking and three hours at the Musee de l'Armee. I had salade folle. I liked it. I went back three other nights of my five in Paris because it was so convenient, and had a steak and lamb chops and I forget what else. Nothing extraordinary, but like La Tour Maubourg in the 7th near where my wife and I stayed my first time in Paris, a dependable local, like the pub in your home town that you go to not when you want a great dining experience, but where they will recognize you and give you good food at reasonable prices and really quite good service. Also, the drain pipe running up the building between this place and the bistro beside it is the one that Matt Damon climbed up at the end of the first Jason Bourne film to get into Treadstone HQ -- watch the movie again and the location is obvious -- and as a film teacher of 45 years, I liked thinking about that every night.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Helsinki, Finland
“Nice place in the beautiful square”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a cute little restaurant with nice food. We had lamb and pasta for lunch and I would come here again. We also had lunch in two other restaurants in this square and I would say that I prefer this to the one next door. I think the food, service and ambiance of this restaurant are so nice that I would be happy to visit again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Very nice bistro in Les Marais, authentic French food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Tasty lamb chops, magret de canard.... All the fantastic French dishes you can wish for :-)
Fourth or fifth time, will get back!
Pere et fils, Family runned since 1963 or so....

• Visited February 2013