“Left bank gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Left bank gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed by myself on a business trip--but enjoyed the terrific location (easy for a run in the luxembourg gardens in the am!), nice breakfast, fantastic front desk service (bookings, advice, a lot of help on the phone with my airline--really above and beyond). All this and a charming lobby, great internet, comfortable bed. I'll be back, definitely!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Anthony B,

We appreciate your compliments. Thanks.

Hotel Le Six is either convenient for tourists as well as for corporate guests. Therefore we try to keep a good service to really go “above and beyond”. That is the least our guests deserve!

You are much welcomed for your next Parisian stay.

Angela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed as a couple with a 9 month old. What a great hotel - staff super friendly and helpful, baby products on arrival (with a teddy bear), cot and everything else set up and ready to go. Fantastic location and quiet area - we had a 1 bedroom suite (407), which was large enough for the 3 of us. Great atmosphere and quality service. Some confusion with the breakfast (had been told it was included, but upon checkout, were charged for it) - we would not have eaten here each day at 22EUR each if that were the case, but my own fault for not checking the original reservation. Lesson learned. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Paris (later in the year) :)

Room Tip: We stayed in 407 which was quite large - not sure of the other rooms though - but imagine they are a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear wizardofoz1974,

Thanks for your review. We were glad to welcome you and your family.

Our suites are really spacious and ideally for a family of 3 or 4 people. Or even for a romantic trip ;-).

Concerning the breakfast we are sorry for the misunderstanding. To make things clearly we would be thankful if you contact us directly for your next stay so we can arrange every detail.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon later this year.

Kind regards,

Angela and the whole team
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Le Six for one night on a recent girls trip to Paris. We really enjoyed our stay and the hotel staff did a lot to direct us to the best local restaurants etc but one thing they did soured it a bit. We were reminded by one of the reception staff that we were owed 2 free massages as part of our package and they were very insistent that we take them. On check out we were asked to pay for one of them and they flatly denied that they had previously said that they were both free, patronisingly saying we had misunderstood which the 4 of us clearly hadnt. The massages themselves were very average and a waste of time anyway.
Other than that everyone was very helpful and friendly and the rooms and bathrooms were spotless.
It was conveniently located near St Germain and very near the Luxembourg Gardens and Luxembourg museum.
The food was good and the breakfast buffet was great, in fact the atmosphere was so relaxed that I went down in my pyjamas! The overall experience of staying at the hotel was great!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Omorfo-Cy,

thank you for your review about our hotel.

I'm sorry if there has been a misunderstanding about the massage.

A complimentary 1/2 hour massage per person was indeed included in your package (for one of the 2 rooms) and when you wanted to book ONE hour for two persons at the same time (2 hours total) we mentioned to you that the extra1/2 hour would be at an additional extra charge. I'm sorry if that was not clear

We are happy that you did enjoy your stay with us and would recommend the hotel.

Have a lovely day.

Anne Levioux and hotel le Six team
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The staffs at Le Six are top notch! Always helpful and ready to assist. We travelled with our 8 year old, and everyone made her feel at home. The room surpassed our expectations. Room 616 was very roomy, very clean, just beautiful. Although located on a quiet street, major Metro stations are just right around the corner which was really helpful in exploring Paris! We would like to thank Angela and Ricardo for making our stay a memorable one! We shall return to Le Six without a doubt!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Alita Z,

thank you for your comments and for praising our great team ...I agree with you: everybody is great and always willing to assist our guests in any ways they can:-)!

Have a lovely Spring.

Anne Levioux and the Six's fantastic team ;-) !
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a superb hotel. Brilliant location and excellent service. Presented my husband for his 60th a lovely bottle of champagne. Ordered a delicious birthday cake for my husband and went out of their way to make it a special stay. Toiletries were lovely mot cheap versions. I wish I was back there .

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Nikatwotwo,

thank you for your review. We are pleased that you had a memorable birthday in Paris with us.

We thank you for having chosen our hotel. It's always a pleasure for us to make our guests happy and surprise them with little special attentions.

Anne Levioux
chester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went to Paris as a family to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday. I have stayed in hotels around the World and never found Reception staff more helpful or friendly than at Le Six. They even organised a surprise bottle of champagne for my wife which was incredibly kind. The hotel is in a good, quiet area with easy access to the Metro and many good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear AnnieChester,

thank you for your review. We are pleased if we could make your birthday very special since you were in Paris and your family joined you.

We hope that you'll remember this birthday and come back to celebrate another one :-) !

Have a lovely Spring,

Anne Levioux
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at Le Six for 4 nights on a business trip. The hotel is very close to two metro stations; so I thought the location was great. The customer service was great - the only thing I could complain is my check-in time. I arrived at 11am (and I suppose this is when everyone is checking out) and it took me 45 mins to check in as I had to wait three other people to check out and everyone's invoice seemed to be incorrect and they had to be adjust. Other than that, I thought everyone was very lovely, my favorite was Martin who seemed to work late at night. Even though my room was on the first floor (0 is lobby and my room was on floor 1), it was very quiet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Silly2013,

thank you for your comment.

Check in time is 2:00pm like in most hotels standards of the world (some have even a latr check in time), of course if your room is ready before we are pleased to give you access to it in priority. You mention having arrived at 11:00am and had to wait forthe room to be ready, things like that happen and I am sorry for that.

It's hard for me to believe that you had to wait 45 minutes to check in...as we do have several reception clercs at the reception to make the check ins and check out as siwftly as possible, it could happen that you have to wait a few minutes but certainly not 45 minutes as you mention.

However we are pleased that you had a lovely stay with us.

Anne Levioux and the hotel le Six team

Been to Hotel Le Six? Share your experiences!