“Amazing stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Sacramento, California
“Amazing stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was my husband and my first trip to Paris. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They made dinner reservations for us, called taxis when necessary, and always had great recommendations. There were also several metro stations within walking distance. The metro was super easy. I recommend splurging for a suite! it was well worth it. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Le Six for about 5 nights recently and was completely satisfied with the entire experience. The room was very comfortable and well appointed and the facilities were of very good standard. However, the best aspect of my stay was the courteous and friendly nature of the staff at the hotel. In particular, the front desk staff were marvelous. I was travelling on my own in Paris for the first time. The staff made my stay at the hotel extremely pleasant. I was surprised and delighted and will definitely stay at Hotel Le Six when I am next in Paris.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I visit Paris often and choose Le Six every time. Great location although in a quiet street. Modern, hip with everything you need for a business or city break. Staff were very attentive and friendly. If you can ask for a bigger room, some of the standard doubles can quite small, but you're in Paris, what are you hanging around the room for..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel has a nice location with walking distance to several metro stops. The rooms are modern, clean and spacious. And the hotel spa is a big plus. We thought it was good value for our money.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

If your looking for a hotel that combines parisian chic with a unique and welcoming vibe, this is for you. We arrived here with my parents, wife, and teenage daughter, and each enjoyed themselves to the max. We were greeted profusely by Angela, and her co-workers, each one telling us how pleased they were to have us here. As for the hotel itself, the rooms have a elegant cool design and the breakfast brought up to the room is marvelous. Also, the spa downstairs is as personalized and as private as you can get. Of course, when I brought my cousins family here for drinks, each was treated like a hotel guest. They called a van for us and gave us wonderful plans for the day. Finally, on our final night, they recommended one of the best bistros possibly in Paris. La creme de la creme!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed at this this boutique hotel for five days in november 2012. The location is very good. The hotel is new and the badroom (suite) has a good space comparing with others hotels in the same price. Staff was really helpfull and friendly. We really enjoy our stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a belated review of the Hotel Le Six, which I stayed at for about 9 days in autumn 2011. This is a very good Paris boutique hotel, of very high quality. The room was small but fine for Paris. Very clean; excellent quality bedding and furnishings, great decor and good lighting. The hotel in general is in excellent condition. The hotel served a buffet breakfast for an extra charge. I don't think I would opt for the breakfast again given the price and the availability of less expensive alternatives, but it was certainly good and convenient, with very attentive staff.

The hotel is in a wonderful neighborhood of Paris (I suppose I experienced it as an area in which two or more neighborhoods met). The nearby Montparnasse area is quite lively with many good restaurants, cafes, creperies, etc. There are a number of nearby metro stations.

This may be a relatively expensive hotel for Paris but, having stayed elsewhere in Paris since this visit, I regret not having had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel Le Six again. In the future I look forward to staying there again when I next visit Paris.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Le Six? Share your experiences!