“Our preferred place to stay in Paris” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FOR BEST RATE BOOK DIRECT
Ranked #4 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Geneva, Switzerland
“Our preferred place to stay in Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I visit Paris often and choose Le Six every time. Great location although in a quiet street. Modern, hip with everything you need for a business or city break. Staff were very attentive and friendly. If you can ask for a bigger room, some of the standard doubles can quite small, but you're in Paris, what are you hanging around the room for..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel has a nice location with walking distance to several metro stops. The rooms are modern, clean and spacious. And the hotel spa is a big plus. We thought it was good value for our money.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

If your looking for a hotel that combines parisian chic with a unique and welcoming vibe, this is for you. We arrived here with my parents, wife, and teenage daughter, and each enjoyed themselves to the max. We were greeted profusely by Angela, and her co-workers, each one telling us how pleased they were to have us here. As for the hotel itself, the rooms have a elegant cool design and the breakfast brought up to the room is marvelous. Also, the spa downstairs is as personalized and as private as you can get. Of course, when I brought my cousins family here for drinks, each was treated like a hotel guest. They called a van for us and gave us wonderful plans for the day. Finally, on our final night, they recommended one of the best bistros possibly in Paris. La creme de la creme!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed at this this boutique hotel for five days in november 2012. The location is very good. The hotel is new and the badroom (suite) has a good space comparing with others hotels in the same price. Staff was really helpfull and friendly. We really enjoy our stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a belated review of the Hotel Le Six, which I stayed at for about 9 days in autumn 2011. This is a very good Paris boutique hotel, of very high quality. The room was small but fine for Paris. Very clean; excellent quality bedding and furnishings, great decor and good lighting. The hotel in general is in excellent condition. The hotel served a buffet breakfast for an extra charge. I don't think I would opt for the breakfast again given the price and the availability of less expensive alternatives, but it was certainly good and convenient, with very attentive staff.

The hotel is in a wonderful neighborhood of Paris (I suppose I experienced it as an area in which two or more neighborhoods met). The nearby Montparnasse area is quite lively with many good restaurants, cafes, creperies, etc. There are a number of nearby metro stations.

This may be a relatively expensive hotel for Paris but, having stayed elsewhere in Paris since this visit, I regret not having had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel Le Six again. In the future I look forward to staying there again when I next visit Paris.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Moscow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would give it five stars but on my last night, the tv came on in the middle of the night and woke me up. In the morning I asked at reception if someone from the hotel had accidentally turned it on (as they are able to do in some hotels that turn on the tv and have welcome so and so on the screen when you arrive). They said they weren't able to remotely control the tvs so that was very strange. I had a hard time falling asleep again after that. I would recommend unplugging your tv at night.

The bed was very comfortable and the location was very good, just a short walk from Montparnasse and all the restaurants there. I was able to get around very easily using the Paris rental bicycles.

Each day at night, someone would knock on my door to give the breakfast menu for the next day. I didn't have a do not disturb sign on or anything but I don't see the need to personally hand everything to me. I think it's probably enough just to put the breakfast sign in the room when cleaning it, slip the bill under my door on the last night, leave water in my room when cleaning it, etc.

I requested an adapter and was told they would put a 30 euros deposit on my credit card which I thought was quite a lot because they adapters just came from some box and were probably adapters people had left behind. I understand the need to put something on the card so people don't run off with them but 30 euros is excessive for an adapter that new costs less than 5 euros.

The Molton Brown toiletries were replenished each day, even my soap was taken away and a new one given to me. While a nice gesture, I also don't see the need and it seems a bit environmentally wasteful to take away perfectly usable things. I wish they would give people the option to reuse their soap, shampoo, etc similar to the option of reusing owns sheets, towels, etc.

All in all, a very good stay. I would have liked to have stay again when I returned from Normandy but they were fully booked at that time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Madam,

thank you for your comment. We are pleased to read that you did enjoy your stay with us.

We are very sorry about the television, but do not have any explanation (you may have left the remote control on the bed and may have hit one button accidentally?), it has NEVER happened before and I am very sorry for the disturbance it has caused.

We do refresh soaps and shampoos on a daily basis as there are part of the hotel ameninites and many guests request more, if you don't use them you are very welcome to put them aside and we will re-use the untouched ones. We also do participate in an environmental protection program and offer our guests the possibility to keep the towels (there is a blue sign on the towel dryer that is easy to notice).

We wish you a lovely winter and are looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

beautiful modern hotel. small rooms but large bath (really nice).
located very conveniently near the Notre Damme de Champs metro station - 5 minute walk from Saint Germain.
the staff was super nice and super helpful.
we really enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Le Six? Share your experiences!