“Best meal in paris was chinese.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tang

Tang
125,rue de la Tour, Paris, France (Passy)
01 45 04 35 35
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Book Online and Save Up to 30% *
Tang is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
*Some exclusions may apply.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #663 of 13,448 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Passy
“Best meal in paris was chinese.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my parents visited tangs due to its good reviews which it lived up to. My parents had been there on their first trip to paris almost 10 years ago and remenberd it straight away, we had an amazing time. I made a last minute booking and they kept the resturant open late just for us, the owner himself, Tang was a delightful addition to the overall impression and tone of the resturant, he chatted with my parents and made us all felt very welcome. The food was extremely triditional chinese cusine with a much needed improvment of presentation , thus every dish we had tasted and looked amazing with tang over looking the staff and guests the resturant was well managed and presented. Everything a classy resturant needed done Tang did, and he did it with his own charming style. A Must Go In Paris.

“Not your typical Chinese restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

First, this is not an American Chinese restaurant. They don't have shrimp lomain, mushu pork or Kung pao chicken. This is an expensive Chinese cuisine restaurant albeit one of the best meals we have ever had. For 70 euros a person, we had a papaya salad with shrimp and sea bass, next homemade veal stuffed ravioli, next fried spring roll. Our main meal was a form of lomain, pepper shrimp on a bed of white and black rice, sweet shrimp with more black rice and orange flavored chicken. Dessert was a 4 taste plate. One was a fruit salad, one a sweet taro purée, one a gelato and the other a fresh exotic fruit. Delicious. Be prepared with drink to spend 85 euros a person. Or... You can order off the menu - appetizers were 20-30 euros and main meals were 30-40 euros. Peking duck whole was 125 euros.

Visited June 2013
paris
“Best Chinese food AND Service in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

After reading some reviews I took my family here last week - It far exceeded our expectations. The food is some of the best Chinese I have ever had in the world. But more impressive is the service yo receive from Charly Tang himself and his staff. They treat you like you are the only customer. When was the last time an owner of a restaurant walked you outside to say goodbye and held your car door open for you?? Need I say more
We were so impressed we went back a few days later. This is one of those you "cant miss" restaurants.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Chinese plus French in other words,perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Service was top notch and Charly Tamg was very kind.However,on our second visit,I heard somebody screaming when I was in the toilet. My mother and uncle blamed me so I had to protest.Thankfull,they believed me.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A must go when you are in Paris...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Food was great and service was excellent...we were there for 2 consecutive nights and thoroughly enjoyed the meal...
A must try when in Paris!!