“Really nice experience and the service was excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Pinxo

Le Pinxo
4, Rue du Mont Thabor | Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, 75001 Paris, France (Louvre / Place Vendôme)
33-01-40207200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #823 of 13,398 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Louvre / Place Vendôme
Description: Pinxo in the central Paris (1st arrondissment) is an elegant restaurant with the kitchen open to view to the dining area. Open 7 days a week, the Pinxo is influenced by the Aquitaine region in South West France. Pinxo is also a word in the Aquitaine language. Classical French cooking is mixed with influences from the south west and it is all at very affordable prices.
London, United Kingdom
“Really nice experience and the service was excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I went to this restaurent with Friends for our Christmas dinner and it was an amazing experience. The service was really good and the staff very friendly. The food was delicious and the whole meal was value for money. It was a good experience and I'll definitely recommend Pinxo if you happen to be in Paris.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London
“Pinxo - Fantastic food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Last night we had a group dinner at Pinxo. Normally when you have mass catering at an event the food is often a disappointment. However, at Pinxo they managed to create something very special for 60 of us with 6 courses, all of which were delicious. The standard did not drop at any point and the staff were friendly and attentive throughout.

Highly recommended

Barry, London, December 15th 2012

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Caracas, Venezuela
“Delicious dinner and wonderful breakfast between Place Vendome and the Jardin des Tulleries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Last night I had dinner at Pinxo. I had just checked in at the Renaissance Vendome Hotel, and we decided to eat right at the hotel.

The restaurant is not too fancy, the dress code is casual (which is perfect for what I wanted), the service is perfect. We paid a very reasonable price. The servers were very nice, they were eager to please our every request and to answer all our questions.

The kitchen is incorporated to the dining room, so you get to watch the cooks carefully preparing the delicious little dishes that you will enjoy.

The restaurant has a specific concept. The chef and owner Alain Dutournier, as we were explained, is from the southwest of France, and he wanted to incorporate in the restaurant the ingredients of his native land and the custom of sharing. So, all the dishes come in three little portions that you can share.

Everything we ate was delicious. The beef carpaccio may very well be the best I ever had. Desserts were also wonderful.

Additionally, we had breakfast at the same restaurant, and we were equally pleased: I had a beautiful, exquisite little omelette with ham, cheese, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms, which was just perfect. The buffet included different fruits, yogurts, crusty baguettes, flaky croissants, jams and Nutella, cold cuts and cheeses, salmon... a very good selection of delicious products.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mississauga, Canada
“Quiet and Intimate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Service was fast and food was excellent. I was travelling alone and the serving staff were very friendly and engaged me in conversation. Food was tremendous value in this Zagat-rated dining room.

Visited October 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my diner over there. I ate for the first time south west french cooking and I was really surprised by the high quality of the food, especially the warm cep pate and the hare which were delicious. The service was professional and friendly at the same time, and that isn’t easy to find everywhere in paris. I will definitely come back!

• Visited November 2012