“Nice Parisian Bistro” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Le Petit Lutetia

Le Petit Lutetia
107, rue de Sevres, Paris, France (Saint-Germain-des-Pres)
01 45 48 33 53
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice Parisian Bistro”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I rated this little place "average" but it is "good." The next option is "very good" and I am not sure it falls under that high of a rating. So- "good" it is. My friend and I arrived here after we had gone to another restaurant in the area, which, despite our having reservation on a Saturday evening, was closed. My friend had eaten here before, so we were lucky to be able to secure a table without a reservation. The atmosphere was lively and the staff very attentive. The menu is basic, and the food was tasty. I had lamb, my friend had stuffed tomatoes. We noticed many French families dining here, and a few Americans. There were kids at the tables around us, so I think it must be a "neighborhood" go to spot for locals. I would not designate this place as a destination restaurant, but if you are in the area, and want a no frills French meal at a good value, this might be a good place for you.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Miami Beach
“Very good food and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

This restaurant had been suggested to us by friends living in Paris. The service was excellent and our young waiter spoke very good English. I ordered lamb chops and pan-sauteed potatoes. My son a filet with the same potatoes. The portions were large and the potatoes so delicious that when our waiter saw how much we like them he brought us more. In our opinion it is a very good place to eat. So much so, that my son returned on his own the following day.

• Visited May 2012
Reston
“Pleasant English-Speaking French Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

On the rue de Sevres you will see a typical French Restaurant with lots of stickers for organizations approving it, including tripadvisor France (.fr). We could not find one review on the US site, but a number of reviews in French on the French site. The food is good, especially the foie gras, no matter what you order, and the waiters speak English and are happy to use it to help you. We ate early (7 p.m.) before the restaurant got crowded, and it was very pleasant--tables are of course close together and there were few diners around us at that time of night. Melon and duck breat was a great appetizer, and fish and meat dishes were both good. Altogether a comfortable evening.

• Visited May 2012
Gatineau, Quebec
“A Real Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stumbled upon this restaurant while searching for a place to eat on the left bank.
Very friendly staff, made us feel like we were real guests.
Excellent meals at a very reasonable price. Nice atmosphere, relaxed dining.
Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
essex
“Very French”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Charming staff, no tourists, great french food, limited menu but all excellent quality.

• 5 of 5 stars Food