“Greatest Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Jules Verne

Le Jules Verne
Avenue Gustave Eiffel, 73810 Paris, France (Eiffel Tower / Invalides / Palais-Bourbon)
01 45 55 61 44
Neighborhood: Eiffel Tower / Invalides / Palais-Bourbon
Youngstown, Ohio
“Greatest Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014 NEW

A most unique experience; starting with a table atop the Eiffel Tower. 6-course dinner with wine pairings in the perfect French style.
Understand that this is expensive....but is also the most memorable dining experience you will ever enjoy!

Visited December 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Disappointing ( only for the view)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014 NEW

I was there with my wife having visited the restaurant 4 years ago and having high expectations and having a lot of respect for alain ducasse which I visited many of his restaurants including my ultimate favorite Le Louis XV in Monte Carlo.
What a disappointing experience. The first person to speak to us after we were seated was about 15 minutes. The first course arrived cold although it's a hot starter ( the langoustine). All the food arrived with out any explanation and I had to ask for it for the main course which I think is the least you should expect from a 2 star restaurant. The sommelier was rude and doesn't speak English and quite condescending.
The food was good but nothing special and its a fixed menu so no room to change if you don't like what's on it. In short if you want to pay 185 euro without wine for the view it's worth it. It's worth a visit once if you haven't seen the view.

Bangkok
“Fine gourmet with great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014 NEW

It was quite an experience for fine dining with a view of Paris. Our lunch was excellent in quality and fine cuisine. The service was what you could expect from this type of dining venue but nothing special. The only negative experience was the reception lady was not welcoming with rude manner. It made us feel discrimination.

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barrington, Illinois
“Now THIS was a great anniversary present to ourselves!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

We spent our first anniversary in Paris and were now back 20 years later with our pre-teen daughter. Last time we simply went to the Eiffel Tower; this time we ate there.

I took the advice of a well-travelled friend and booked lunch rather than dinner. The prix fixe is a wonderful sampling of cuisine - it is eye wateringly expensive but worth every euro for the experience. We added wine, because at that point.....?!!

It was a drizzly day but still wondeful views and the staff treated us - and our daughter - beautifully. We speak only rudimentary French but they humored us too.

For the meal, it was delicious but for younger stomachs a bit rich. Our daughter eats almost everything but it was a bit much. I was surprised to see a number of young children there for lunch - nice for us they were in a different room - kudos to the staff.

Very nice to have private elevator for lunch and then a "secret door" to get out on the observation deck outside after the meal. My familiy went, I chose not to and instead finished the wine and watched them. I appreciated they did not rush me away.

An absolute recommend for a special occasion.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lviv, Ukraine
“Amazing View - Average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

It was very expensive lunch for me but the view was amazing. Food was average there( nothing special ). Also had to use public lift because Jule verne elevator didn't work, or we ended our lunch too early.

• Visited December 2014