“Fantastic food, spoilt by poor service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Leon de Bruxelles

Leon de Bruxelles
63 avenue des Champs-Elysees, 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Élysées)
01 42 25 96 16
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Champs-Élysées
Glasgow, Scotland
“Fantastic food, spoilt by poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I would give the food a rating of 5 as our mussels Ardennaise were really delicious and the portions were very generous, however the service seriously lets the restaurant down. We ate lunch on the small, outside terrace area and the lady who was running the waiters in this area was extremely unfriendly and appeared to look through us several times when we were trying to attract her attention. The inside restaurant is quite large, so we enjoyed the more intimate outside area. Although the service wasn't great, we were on holiday, so enjoyed relaxing with some wine and soaking up the atmosphere of being on the Champs-Elysées. We didn't feel rushed to vacate the table after we had finished our meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“I go to get exceptional mussels !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I used to work in Porte Maillot and It is a good reason to stay away from the canteen "bad" food and the boring sandwiches. Though the choices are varied, I go to get my favorite, their exceptional mussels ! Sometimes the waiters are too hasty, but it is excusable.

Beirut, Lebanon
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife looked forward to a meal of frites (french fries) and moules (mussels) in Paris. We were told by friends that Leon de Bruxelles was the best place. As we walked the Champs-Elysees we saw a Leon de Bruxelles and stopped for dinner. What can I tell you: my wife was in 7th heaven as she consumed her meal. Not a mussels eater, I ordered shrimp, which I found very delicious.

Visited September 2013
Lebanon
“Good moules restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I visited this restaurant with family , the moules has good tastes and the waiter is very good.
You have to wait before entering because it's full.

“Orgasmic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I have ordered seafood plancha and my friend ordered the leon speciality mussels and it was cooked perfectly...the seafood melts in your mouth.

The service was good; we did not wait for our table and the food arrived quickly.

Go for it!