“Top notch food and value” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Book Online and Save Up to 20%
Gallopin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,310 of 12,477 restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
chicago
“Top notch food and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had the 3 course menu for 35 euros
Started with a selection of dry sausages from best charcuterie in Lyon.--- the restaurant owner also owns a top Lyon brasserie..
Then I had a piece of cod with rice and veggies and closed with a Valrhona chocolate cake.
Wife had escargots and cheese.
Lots of wine choices in the 30-40 euro range.
Waiter spoke English and was helpful.

Worth a visit

• Visited October 2013

62% Recommend
“Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Recently dined here and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It was the best meal we had in Paris. The place had a real Parisian vibe whilst also being accommodating to tourists (which is a rarity!). The cod I had as a main was beyond reproach and the dessert was flawless.

I have been raving about the place since my return to Dublin and look forward to returning to Paris for a second visit!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good recommendation no doubt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We booked this restaurant as it was highly recommended from a friend and she's a French so that said. There was four of us, none of us could barely speak any French. We was treated with very good manners and smiley service throughout. the waitress helped us with the menu and spoke good English. the drinks was prompt and didn't had to wait long for the food. highly recommend the snail with parsley and garlic and for mains the lamb shoulder was simply amazing and fillet steaks was cooked and trimmed accordingly, it's just perfect, try the Rossini style it's tasty. I am myself a manager of a decent Chinese restaurant, but I can say this restaurant is outstanding. I am just hoping they will keep doing well

• Visited August 2013
“What a great place..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

In all my years of eating in Paris I never tried a better restaurant. We went there for the first time tonight and the service was second to none. Wonderfull food, great wine, perfect startes. Try it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A very pleasing experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am astonished at the reviews I have read after returning to our hotel about this restaurant. We only happened on this establishment as our anticipated restaurant was closed. We had a delightful meal. The escargots were good and we tried the madras flavour as well. The Pouilly Fuisse was excellent and served at the right temperature. My husbands lamb shoulder in his words was extremely good. My John Dory again good but the mashed potatoes were unbelievable. ( I don't normally eat them). Asked the waiter how such a boring dish could taste so gorgeous, cream plus something extra. All in all a good experience and to add to that the service was good. Both waiters spoke english well with a smile.

Visited August 2013