“Awful - Avoid” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Awful - Avoid”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011 via mobile

This was recommended - it was awful. No veg with the beef. No bitter with the bread. The same bread with the cheese. Tables too close together.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

48% Recommend
Carrara, Italy
“Employees stole my package”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We sat for a drink at the restaurant, and after we left, my husband forgot a package. So I called to make sure that they have it, they told me the girl from " traiteur " saw it and kept it ( i imagined kept it for us...) So by the time we got there it was 8 and they closed, so we decided to come back the next day, the unpleasant French girls from traiteur told me that the girl who worked there left and no idea about a package in a very impolite manner, so again I went to the restaurant, and obviously nobody knew a thing about a package... Or even tried to get in touch with the girl. Maybe they employed the girl and she doesn't have a phone number!!! Or maybe they were so busy looking at their nasty make up in the mirror, so they didn't bother to give me a few minutes to make sure that they will follow up. Guess in their backgrounds, they don't know that client is king... Such people are a disgrace to the image of their country, especially if it's a touristic one like Paris. Thankfully not all French are same, I met great people but for sure not at the findy s

Visited August 2011
Los Gatos, California
“What happened to Findi????”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We visit Paris every year and found Findi 2 yrs. ago. Both times were very special, with wonderful food and service. Last night was a disaster. Loud rock music was blaring when we arrived. Asked if they could turn it down. Was told that's the way the mgr. wants it !!! Rude young lady. Finally someone turned it down. Service was awful. Waited about 15 minutes for 1 Kir Royal (at 7:30 no one in the place). Food was just ok. Bread served, but no butter or olive oil. Veal marsala served with side of dry, sauceless spaghetti. A thimble full of sauce was on side. Had to ask for a little more. Marsala was just a breaded veal cutlet. I had veal piccatta. First 2 piece of veal ok, but 3rd tasted a bit off. Sure enough, during the middle of the night, I had great stomach distress. Sadly we will not return. But found another special spot called Minipalais for lunch & dinner at the Grand Palais. Outside dining, lovely setting and great servcie. Try it...

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“A real gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

We came upon Findi by chance and what luck we had! The decor was contemporary, very dark and comfortable. The service was excellent. The night started with a fantastic raspberry champagne cocktail, so delicious. Next came what could be the most delicious food I have ever had, and asperagus panna cotta!!! The panna cotta was ethereal, so light and balanced, I dream of this dish every single day. We moved onto a beautiful ricotta ravioli. I would highly recommend Findi!

• Visited May 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Delicious Italian Cusine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Great food, gentle ambiance for a nice quiet evening without blaring music, good acoustics, great location, friendly service. A good find!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere